Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Woke up today and realized almost half of this year has flown by .... have I done anything significant to change the world in these months?  I'd like to say the answer is yes; however, I don't really know. 


I can say that I have made progress on several of my goals I set for myself in January:  I am now living in ONEderland for the first time in 20 years.  I have logged 449.8 miles to date. I have participated in several wonderful Bible studies -- I have found waking up early and spending time in prayer and reading the Word has brightened my world and I am loving it.  I am finally 3 payments away from paying off my debt management program and am working on living on the envelope system.  I have also found time to read 11 books and experimented with many of the Pinterest recipes I earmarked to try.  Planning a road trip for the hubby and I which will happen, God willing, in September --- so many places to see and things to do!!!!

No comments: