Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Here we are on the 1st day of a brand new year .... I have so much to be thankful for! God saved my life, yet again, when he allowed me to not succumb to an acute myochardial infarction on 21 December and I am so grateful! So, I am making a commitment to lose at least 1 lb per week, exercise at least 30 minutes 5 times per week, and continue to find healthy alternatives to the unhealthy lifestyle I had been living prior to 2009. The doctor said it could have been much worse had we not made changes since then. Here is my first picture of the year:
I will be posting this same photo on a monthly basis .... you will see the changes as they take place this coming year as will I. Here is the side view:
We were so lucky to spend time with both our daughters on this New Years Day ... I am so thankful that the both of them are living within one hour of each other now. Michael and I will be retiring in May of this year. We have purchased a 34' Alpenlite travel trailer and looking forward to spending some time on the road each year visiting family, friends, and seeing new parts of our United States.

No comments: